* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How I Lost 35 Pounds Easy!! Don't Forget To Like It! (:
Health & Fitness
(Prom in high school, freshman year of college)
No this time I did not starve myself. I made some life changes. Here they are :
1. I stopped drinking sodas all together. NO diet sodas either. I haven't had soda now in over a year. I believe this was the biggest aid in my weight loss. Why?
- Soda is packed with sugar, drinking your calories is the worst way to consume them.
- Carbonated drinks cause gas buildup and will make you bloated, there for making your stomach look bigger than it really.
- Diet soda has been linked to SO many health problems it's repulsing.
Instead, I drank water, diet powerade, and unsweet teas (w/ stevia)
2. My second biggest aid in weight loss was my portion control.
- instead of eating the whole plate, I'd cut it in half and eat only half. Then have a whole glass of water. If you're still hungry in an hour then you can eat it.
- stop eating out so much. Try eating out only once a week, less if you can.
Also, I found when I didn't eat after 7-8:00pm, my stomache would be so much flatter in the morning. This is because your food is digested by the time you wake up.
- I've heard eating late causes the fat to be stored instead of burned (your metabolism slows down when you sleep)
1st pic was the 7:00 at night, I stopped eating then, and the 2nd pic was the next morning when i got up.. Around 7am.
The rest of my small changes:
3. I worked out. My work outs consisted of:
- roughly 3 times a week, more would be better, less wouldn't help you lose weight.
- I started and ended with 10 min of stretching (so you're less sore the next day and are less likely to hurt yourself when working out)
- I did just a few sets of weights
- I did 30- 45 min on the elliptical. Sometimes an hour. (Any cardio workout would work)
- I used a preworkout drink to help me be motivated, it helped me ALOT although I would not recommend it as it is not very healthy.
4. I parked farther anywhere I went (extra walking)
5. I don't know for a fact that this made a difference but I took b12 complex vitamins
And little changes like that.
I feel so much healthier and happier!
Don't forget to like this please! I'm new to adding tips but I've used trusper for awhile now. I will be adding many more beauty / health tips or tutorials in the very near future! (: