* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How I Fill In My Eyebrows (Taught To Me By A Drag Queen)
This works for me because I have naturally thin brows but a bushier shape, and slightly darker brows look best to frame my round face.
1. Take a small angle brush, the kind that comes with cream eyeliners (gel liners) and wet it.
2. Rub the brush in an eyeshadow color close to your natural brow.
3. Start by applying a shaping line to the bottom of your brow, thick toward the front and thinner on the end of your brow. Then apply a thinner, lighter shaping line to the top of your brow, connecting the two at the end point.
4. Fill in the brow with light, diagonal strokes, following the hairs.
5. To go for a square front brow, take the angle brush up in one quick light line at the front of brow line (lined up with the front of the eye). For a rounded brow, dip a q-tip in the eyeshadow and gently brush it on with a circular motion.
6. Finally, use a black/brown mascara to coat the hairs.
1. When in doubt: For light hair, use a slightly darker eyeshadow color, and for dark hair go a shade or two lighter.
2. The smaller the brush, the more natural the lines.
3. Go gentle at first, you can always add more later.