* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How Coconut Oil Can Help With Hair Bleaching
Coconut oil can help with hair bleaching!
As a girl who loves her long hair blonder than it naturally is, but doesn't like the damage that usually comes along with it, I was all for learning about this coconut oil bleaching method.
Coconut oil leaves bleached hair feeling super soft and much more healthy looking. Using coconut oil on bleached hair can help hair that feels crunch or hay like feel significantly softer with consistent use and even make the hair more manageable.
How to use coconut oil for bleached hair
1. Coat all of your hair with melted coconut oil root to tip, at night before bed.
2. Cover it with a towel or shower cap and go to sleep.
3. Bleach hair as usual the next day with oil still in the hair.
What does it do?
The idea is the night of oil-soaking replicates the buildup of natural oils in your hair and protects both your scalp and the hair itself from damage causing bleach. Some women have found that using oil helps their bleach to process faster than it would without it. Adding coconut oil to the bleaching process maybe even help prevent the burning and itching feeling that usually occurs with the process.
I use this coconut oil method every time before I go to the salon to get my hair dyed. Anything that is natural and will help with damaged hair I am all for!
• If this tip or its contents offend you in anyway, please feel free to tell me why in the comments section; I will then do my best to make the tip better for all viewers. Please avoid using profanity when doing so.
• If a viewer comments their opinion about a tip and you do not agree with it, please do not bully/bash them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
• Please tell me if there spelling or grammar mistakes.