1. Cleans oil stains from a garage floor; let the stain soak, hose off.
2. Kills slugs and snails; the acids kills them.
3. Cleans burnt pans; let the pan soak in the Coke, then rinse.
5. Cleans car battery terminals by pouring a small amount of coke over each one.
6. Cleans your engine; Coke distributors have been using this technique for decades.
7. Makes pennies shine
8. Cleans tile grout; pour onto kitchen floor, leave for a few minutes, wipe up.
9. Strips paint off metal furniture. Soak a towel in Coke and lay it on the paint surface.
Pour it on, sit overnight, scrub the next day.
Pour on stain, let it soak, wash normally.
Relieves pain from stings
Pour on bee stings, wasp stings, even stingray stings!
Eliminate Skunk Odor
To help eliminate skunk odor, mix a can of Coke with a little dish soap in a bucket of water. If you need a stronger solution, add hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to your mixture.
To quicken the time it takes to defrost your frozen windshield, pour a can or bottle of Coke over the icy area first. Wait a few minutes, and it should be much easier to scrape the ice off.
Pour a can of Coke into the toilet bowl before cleaning to help ease up the dirt. Let it soak a bit, then clean as usual. Your scrubbing time should be reduced.