* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Hot Cocoa Cake Balls (the best thing ever)
Food & Drink
They are absolutely delicious and everyone will love them!!
-1 box of white cake mix
-1 cup of water
-2 packages of hot cocoa mix
-spoonful of vanilla frosting
-1 package of white chocolate candy coating
1. Preheat the oven to whatever your box says. Get the 9x13 pan ready. Mix the white cake mix as directed to do on the box.
2. Take the one cup of water and the one package of hot cocoa and mix together. Then blend together with the white cake mix.
3. Put it in the pan spreading it evenly. Once oven is right temp put it in for the time directed on the box (might be 10 less minutes then what the box says so check 10 minutes before box says.)
4. Let the cake cool down. Once cooled cut edges (not top and bottom just sides) off (you can eat that if you want). Cut the cake into 6-8 pieces and crumble them into a bowl.
5. Take a spoonful of frosting and put it in the bowl with the cake crumbs. Mix it all together should stick pretty well together.
6. Now roll it into balls making them about a tablespoon (or size you want but that size works best). Once finished putting them in balls put them in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
7. In the last few minutes of them being in the freezer start preparing the candy coating. Just follow the directions on the package.
8. Take out the balls and one by one cover them in candy coating (using a fork is easiest way to not make a huge mess) and with another package of hot cocoa sprinkle some on top of the balls to cover the fork marks if any or just sprinkle some on to make them look pretty.
----the candy coating will harden which takes a few seconds and then you may enjoy!----- 😋😄
Hope whoever decides to try these enjoys them I know I love them and tons of others that have tried them have loved them!!