* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Hot Chocolate Pancake Stacks With Charred Marshmallows Recipe! #tipit
Food & Drink
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
2 packets (1 oz. each) of hot chocolate powder mix
1 cup plus 1 teaspoon milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons oil (canola or vegetable)
1 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
20 mini-marshmallows, plus some for snacking
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Nutella, or as needed
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar and hot chocolate mix.
2. In a large bowl, whisk or use an electric mixer on low speed to combine milk, eggs, vanilla extract and oil.
3. Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients, mix just to combine, some lumps are okay.
4. Fold 2/3 cup of the mini chocolate chips into the batter.
5. Heat a griddle or non-stick pan on medium/medium-high heat, brush a bit of oil in the pan with a paper towel first.
6. Pour pancake batter into the pan using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, flip pancakes when you begin to see bubbles in the batter, once flipped only cook for 1-2 more minutes then remove from pan.
7. In a small pot, on very low heat, melt 2 tablespoons Nutella, 1 teaspoon milk and 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips to create a syrup.
8. Char marshmallows. To do this either stick them on a metal skewer or use a fork. Using a gas stove on medium/high or a blow-torch (if you are so lucky to have one) char the marshmallows so they are ooey gooey campfire style.
9. After all the pancakes are cooked, the Nutella syrup is melted and the marshmallows are charred, assemble the stacks. Place one pancake on a plate, spread Nutella on it and sprinkle mini chocolate chips over top, do this as many more times as you would like, depending on how high you want your stacks. For the final layer, drizzle the Nutella syrup over the top and down the sides of the stack. Top with chocolate chips and the charred marshmallows.