* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Homemade 'bread Bowl' For Soup.. So Cool!
Food & Drink
These are soup-er easy to make, and taste delicious!
All you need to do is cut around the top of the bread roll with a knife, and scoop out the bread. It should look something like the photo. And your bowl is made! But the deliciousness doesn't stop there - here's how to spice it up a bit...
- Garlic bread bowl:
Microwave garlic, butter & oil for 1 minute. Grill your bread bun then brush the bread well with the garlic oil.
You could now put pasta, spaghetti, or anything you want in the bowl for a tasty alternative.
- Butter the inside for extra nice buttery soup, or butter the outside if you'd rather just eat buttered bread at the end
- Put cheese inside (before you pour soup in) to make it taste even nicer when you eat it
- Unless you destroyed the middle whilst cutting it out, fry it in butter and dip in your soup
- You could use these bowls for pretty much anything, it doesn't just stop at soup..
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this tip, please like and share. Friend requests and followers are always welcome :)