1. Melt the chocolate in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is just melted.
2. Spoon the chocolate into one half of the mold and spread to cover the edges.
3. Tap out the excess chocolate in the bowl and scrape the edges clean. You want the mold to have a thin, even coating.
4. Freeze for 5 minutes to set.
5. Spoon more chocolate into the mold, spread to the edges, and tap out the excess again to double coat it.
6. Freeze for another 5 minutes to set.
7. Repeat steps 2-6 to double coat the other half of the mold. Freeze until the chocolate is set.
8. Remove the chocolate from the molds.
9. Fill one half sphere with candy
10. Fill a sandwich bag with some melted chocolate. Snip off a small corner and pipe a ring of chocolate on the edge of the candy-filled half sphere.
11. Top with the other half sphere to make a ball, and wipe away any chocolate that squirts out the sides. Chill for another 10 minutes or until set.