* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Homemade Juicy Watermelon Gummies
Food & Drink
4 cups fresh watermelon, cut into chunks (or 2 cups juice)
7 tbl grass fed gelatin
1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
Optional, depending on the sweetness / ripeness of your watermelon: 1/4 cup raw honey
1.Add the fresh watermelon to a blender and liquefy.
2.Strain the blended watermelon through a fine mesh strainer into a saucepan, discarding the pulp - you should have about 2 cups of juice.
3.Skim the small amount of white foam from the top of the watermelon juice in the saucepan and discard.
4.Add the grass fed gelatin to a jug. Add about a cup of watermelon juice to the grass fed gelatin and whisk with a fork until you get a smooth paste.
5. Gently heat the watermelon juice just to warm it - do not bring it to a boil or simmer.
6. Whisk in the gelatin paste and continue to whisk until the liquid is smooth.
7. Add the raw honey and lemon juice; whisk until dissolved and combined.
8. Pour the gelatin mixture into molds or a refrigerator safe pan.
9. Chill until set, about 30 minutes and then either remove the gelatin from the mold or slice it into
10. Can be stored at room temperature, although they are great cold.