* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Homemade Body Wraps
Health & Fitness
1. EXFOLIATE: create your own body scrub out of natural food that you might have in your household right now.
- 1 part oil (coconut oil is the best, or you could use canola or olive)
- 2 parts sugar, using fine granules as big ones may tear your skin.
- 2 drops of an essential oil fragrance, like tea tree oil. (Optional)
Gently rub the exfoliation in circular motions. You can spend more time on rough areas such as elbows and heels.
2. RINSE: rinse thoroughly to cleanse the skin, you won't need a moisturiser after using this scrub.
3. WRAP: wrap yourself in plastic wrap, it's easy to wrap yourself using a a handy plastic wrap dispenser. Wrap the plastic firmly and tightly around torso and limbs. JUST DONT WRAP TOO TIGHTLY.
4. COVER: cover yourself with a warm blanket or heating pad. Stay wrapped up warm and cozy for about half an hour.