* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Home Remedy For Silky Hair
I've found a great way to keep your hair silky without having to buy and use tons of products! You get immediate results.
What You Need:
2) honey. preferable genuine.
3) coconut oil and/or real mayo
4) your usual shampoo or conditioner
Okay, it might sound crazy but,
1) Pour honey into the bowl.
2) Pour mayo or coconut oil into the bowl.
3) Mix it very well.
4) Microwave the mixture for about 15 to 20 seconds.
5) After its a creamy look and feel, dampen your hair with water and massage the mix into your hair and scalp.
6) After leaving the mix in for about five to ten minutes. Wash it out with normal shampoo. You won't even have to use conditioner.
(Amounts vary with thickness of hair)
This is actual results of a friend of mine. She used coconut oil instead of mayo but, both work well. Just make sure you wash it out thoroughly. The oils in the mayo make the natural oils on your scalp get to work. Honey makes it shiny and smooth.
This is great for dry scalp or dry hair.
Hope it works well for you and you enjoy!