* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Home Remedies For Oily And Dry Skin - Must See For All Skin Types!
Skin & Body
1. Fruits have been found responsible in lessening the effects of oily skin, for example when a small quantity of apple juice and drops of lemon juice are applied on a skin for 10 to 15 minutes you can see yourself how clean your face becomes.
2. You can take the assistance of milk to wash your skin to get rid of oily skin which has been clogged overtime. For this purpose take a small quantity of milk and apply over your face wash it after 10 to 15 minutes to get rid of oily skin.
3. Honey has many beneficial effects, one such excellent way to get rid of oily skin has been to apply a thin layer of honey over your face and wash it after 15 minutes.
4. Likewise you can take the assistance of yogurt besides milk as dairy products often contain lactic acid which helps in cleaning the skin without disturbing the natural oil or drying the skin.
5. Take ice-cubes if you wish to remove excess oil from your face. All you have to do is rub these cubes for some time. You can also take ice water while mixing it with lime juice to wash your face.
6. Prepare a mixture of egg white, grapes & lemon apply this paste over your face & wash it after 15 to 20 minutes time & you can see the difference. You are aware that lemon has been found as a natural cleanser, eggwhite helps in tightening the skin & grapes helps in providing soft touch to skin.
7. You can also apply coconut milk which contain various minerals. The coconut oil keeps your skin moisturized and will not make your skin oily.
8. Don’t use harsh products on your face for make-up as they will clog your skin and helps in generating excess oil.
9. Avoid washing your face time and again. Like washing your face more than three times can potentially harm it, washing your face with soap is also a big no no!
10. Lastly, improving your diet like eating fruits and vegetables and cutting back on processed food will help you make your skin awesome. Excersise and keeping fit are also key!
👍💕💋11 HOME REMEDIES FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN!👍💕💋
Your skin is exposed to pollution and the harmful rays of the sun on a daily basis. With weather conditions constantly changing, you might find your skin turning dry and sensitive. That's why it's important to give your skin a little pampering and rejuvenation every now and then. Take a look 10 homemade face packs you can use to relieve your skin from dryness and sensitivity.
Cleansing oil: Did you know that oil has cleansing properties? It seems contrary, but spreading oil over your dry skin can truly make a difference. Mix together a 3 to 1 ratio of olive oil and castor oil or grape seed oil and castor oil. Rub gently in your palm to warm and then spread over the face evenly. Squeeze a washcloth dipped in hot water and place it over your face. Leave it in place until the washcloth is cooled. Rinse out the oil from the washcloth and then repeat the process until your face feels soft and silky.
Sweet treat: Honey is a great sugar substitute for your tea and a tasty spread on toast. But it can also work wonders for your skin. Rub a little honey into your skin, sit and relax for up to 10 minutes, and then make a bee line for the shower or bath to rinse thoroughly.
Healthy start: Mix one egg yolk with 1 teaspoon of orange juice, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, a few drops of rose water and a few drops of lime juice. Apply the mixture to your face every morning for 15 minutes before you take a bath.
Instead of eating chocolates put them on your skin. Not the whole bar but as a sweet mixture that promotes that youthful glow, reduces fine lines, scars and stretch marks, and protects from environmental effects such as sun and pollution. Mix 5 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 4 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of mashed avocado. (Add 3 teaspoons of maize flour too as it is a natural exfoliator - optional.) Apply the mask to your face and any other part of your body that you so desire. Gently massage the mask into your skin, leaving it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water! Yum
Natural soaps: Even though they smell good, don't fall for soaps with strong cleansing agents. Especially if your skin is already dry, these face and body washes will only alkalinise your skin and that can deplete the skin’s barrier, say experts. Rather look for a non-irritating cleanser without any artificial supplements.
Mango mask: Peel a ripe mango and squash into pulp. Mix 1 teaspoon of mango pulp with 1 teaspoon of sugar and use it to peel and prepare your skin for the actual mask that's now to follow. It's made of the rest of the pulp mixed with 3 teaspoons of argan oil. Apply it carefully and let it do its magic for 20 minutes. Wash it off and don't apply any additional lotion afterwards.
Egg'n'Oil Mask: Add 1 egg to 1 teaspoon of honey, half a teaspoon of olive oil and a few drops of rose water and stir carefully. Cover your face with it and let the mixture sit for a while.
Banana mask: Mash some ripe bananas and spread it on your face. Let it sit for about 10 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Avocado mask: Puree one ripe avocado and add 2 teaspoons of dahi and half a teaspoon of honey to it. If you wish, mix in 2 pureed tomatoes. Apply the thick cream to either your whole face or only its dry parts and let it nourish your skin for about 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Almonds and milk: Soak 3 to 4 almonds overnight in half a cup of milk. Grind into a fine paste and leave to cool in the fridge. Apply on your face before going to bed and wash off the next morning to reveal softer smoother skin!
👍💕PLEASE CONTINUE TO LIKE BEFORE YOU SAVE! 💋😊 It is much appreciated! 😘
❤️👍👣Like and follow for more! 👍💕
👆Tap on any image for a bigger view!
Tap on the link below for even more skincare tips! ❤️😊😘👇💄💋🌸👣👏