* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Home Remedies For Dark Elbows And Knees
Skin & Body
I myself have the problem of dark knees and elbows then I used these ways then my skin went white as it was when I was born!!!!!!
Tap to see the full pic. The way of using these natural things is .......
1. Coconut Oil Coconut oil is a good remedy to lighten dark knees and elbows. It has vitamin E that can help lighten the skin tone and prevent dryness by keeping the skin hydrated and moisturized. It can even repair dark and damaged skin. When to use?? ..................
-After each shower or bath, apply coconut oil on your knees and elbows and massage gently for 1 to 2 minutes. Reapply several times a day to prevent dryness.
-Alternatively, prepare a mixture with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and ½ teaspoon of lemon juice. Rub this solution on your dark elbows and knees and let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes. Wipe it off with paper towels. Do this once daily.
-You can also add enough coconut oil to 1 tablespoon of walnut powder to make a thick paste. Use it to exfoliate dark skin patches around your knees and elbows 2 or 3 times a week.
2. Lemon Lemon has natural bleaching as well as exfoliating properties. Also, it has a high amount of vitamin C that helps remove dead cells and lighten skin tone. It can also promote regeneration of healthy skin cells.
When to use.....
-Apply lemon juice on your elbows and knees and massage gently for a few minutes. Leave it on for about 20 minutes. Wash it off with warm water and apply a moisturizing lotion.
-You can also extract the juice of 1 lemon and mix it with 1 tablespoon of honey. Apply it on the affected areas and leave it on for 20 minutes. Wash the mixture off with water.
Follow either of these remedies once daily for a couple of weeks.
After applying lemon juice, avoid sun exposure for the next 3 hours.
3. Yogurt Yogurt contains lactic acid that helps lighten skin color. It also cleanses and moisturizes the skin.
Mix 1 teaspoon each of plain yogurt and white vinegar to get a smooth paste. How to apply.......
-Mix 1 teaspoon each of plain yogurt and white vinegar to get a smooth paste. Apply it on the affected areas and let it dry. Rinse it off with warm water, pat dry and apply a moisturizer. Do this daily for a few weeks.
-Alternatively, mix 2 tablespoons of gram flour and 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt to make a thick paste. Apply it on your darkened elbows or knees and leave it on for 20 minutes. Then, rub with wet fingers to remove the paste and rinse with water. Do this 2 or 3 times a week.
4. Sugar To lighten the skin tone of your knees and elbows, you can also use a homemade sugar scrub. Sugar granules help exfoliate dead skin cells and soften the skin.
When and how to use.......
1.Mix equal amounts of sugar and olive oil to make a thick paste.
2.Apply this paste on your knees and elbows and rub it around using circular motions for 5 minutes.
3.Wash it off with a mild soap and warm water.
4.Do this once daily until the skin tone around your knees and elbows lightens.
5.Repeat this treatment on a weekly basis.
5. Baking Soda Baking soda acts as a gentle cleanser, hence it is effective for treating dark knees and elbows. It can help remove dead skin cells and reduce hyper-pigmentation that forms around the knees and elbows. When to use........
1.Prepare a paste with 1 tablespoon each of milk and baking soda.
2.Apply it on the affected areas and rub it around in circular motions for 2 to 3 minutes.
3.Wash it off with lukewarm water and pat dry the area thoroughly.
4.Repeat every other day until you get the desired results.
6. Aloe Vera Aloe vera is a natural skin lightener that will also keep the skin hydrated and moisturized. It can help maintain even skin tone and promote the repair of skin cells damaged by sun exposure. How to use.......
1.Extract the gel by breaking open a fleshy aloe vera leaf.
2.Apply it to the affected areas
3.Let it sit for 20 minutes, then wash it off with warm water.
4.Repeat 1 or 2 times daily for a few weeks.
7. Almond Both almonds and almond oil are good for your skin. Almonds are rich in skin-nourishing properties that can help maintain an even skin tone and keep your skin healthy and glowing. The ways of using almond is ..........
1.Massage the affected areas with warm almond oil for about 5 minutes daily before going to bed. Within a few days, you should notice improvement.
2.Alternatively, mix 1 to 2 tablespoons of coarsely powdered almonds with a little yogurt to make a thick paste. Apply it on the darkened elbows and knees. Allow it to dry, then with wet fingers rub in circular motions. Wash it off with cold water. Do this once or twice daily for a few weeks.
8. Mint Mint contains several volatile oils that promote collagen in the body. It helps maintain an even skin tone and makes skin glow with health. Ways of usage........
1.Boil ½ cup of water with a handful of mint leaves for 2 to 3 minutes.
2.Add the juice of ½ lemon to it, strain and allow the solution to cool.
3.Soak a cotton ball in this solution and rub it on your knees and elbows.
4.Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes, then wash it off with warm water.
5.Follow this treatment 1 or 2 times daily until you are satisfied with the results.
Don't forget to like and save!!!!!!
For seeing my other tips tap on my profile picture!!!!!!😍😍😍😍