* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
•High School Advice• PART 1
1) Do Not Be Too Quick To Judge Do not value first impressions highly. Don't dismiss a person or idea too early just because you immediately get a bad impression from it. You will miss many opportunities because of that. Just because something seems bad at first impression, does not mean it is bad.
2) Do Not Let Your Friends Slip Away If your friendship with someone is slowly weakening, take iniative immediately to try to repair it instead of allowing your situation to exacerbate. Identify a possible reason why the friendship is weakening., try and make ammends immediately!
3) Do Not Ever Hold Grudges Holding a grudge is like holding a trade embargo. It is intended to hurt the other party, but it hurts you equally. Spending your high school years focusing on the tension between you and another person is not pleasant. Be quick to forgive.
4) Do Not Seek Revenge Unless revenge is entails little effort, will be effective, and puts you at no risk for consquences, do not seek it. Just let it go and move on. If it's tension between a person from your school, you will never see them again in a few years.
5) Do Not Get Into Drama If the problem doesn't involve you, don't get involved. As tempting as it seems to get in a conflict, mediate, take sides, and try to resolve it, it just isn't worth it. It may give you enemies, it is a huge waste of time, and it produces no benefits for you.
6) Pick The Right Classes Once you pick a class, you are stuck with it for the whole year. Don't pick a class that you won't want to take for the whole year for a stupid reason. There are so many classes and only a limited amount of them you can take, so think carefully.
7) Have Respect For Authority No matter how much you may dislike them at the time, just remember that teachers and parents care about you and are only doing their job. Listen to their advice and heed it. Don't argue with them and just obey them.
8.) Get Your Driver's License Right Away Keep that on a high priority. Pass the written test as soon as you can. Get as much practice as you can and pass the driving test as soon as you can. Don't push this off until later. Get this out of the way as soon as possible
9) Don't Be A Victim Of Fads Wearing the latest fashion, getting the newest electronics, getting a popular haircut, and spending much time trying to follow the latest trends is all a waste. Fads don't matter in a few months and they are not in your interest
10) Don't Try To Please Everybody There is no way you can please everybody or get everybody to agree with you. Don't spend any effort trying to please others who will never like you. It is a huge waste of time
I'm doing another tip for this topic so please check on it!