* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Helpful Spring Cleaning Checklist! #SpringForward
Home & Garden
As expected, spring is just around the corner, and with all that winter-mess left over, we really need to prepare for that GENERAL/ SPRING CLEANING.
From sheets to curtains and carpets; unchanged and filthy, spring is the perfect season to dust it all off.
That's why it's called Spring-cleaning!
Also, I hope that this will help you as much as it did to me. GOOD LUCK!!!
• Do the vacuuming last, and if you want, mop the floor to finish it all off.
• Find as much help as possible. You don't necessarily have to do it all by yourself.
• If you live alone, you don't have to do it all in one day. There's a Spring/March Break for a reason.
• Remember to treat yourself afterwards.
Besides feeling good about the aftermath of your EXCELLENT work, and the cleanliness of your house, you also have to relax after all of your hard work!
Take a hot, relaxing bath with scented candles and relaxing music. 👌🏼
Or meditate to spring clean your mind as well!
Just remember to not just CONCEAL the mess! Try your best to get rid of unwanted things in order to avoid stress later on.
Please like this tip 👍🏼
It helps me more than you think.
Follow and add friend me!
I'll add you back 💕