* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Heavenly Peach And Cinnamon Cobbler!!!
Food & Drink
•butter for coating dish
• 6 cups peaches, halved, pitted, and sliced 1/4 inch thick
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1/4 cup quick cooking tapioca
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
• pinch of salt
• 1 2/3 cups all purpose flour, plus additional for dusting
• 3 1/2 tbsp sugar
• 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
• 1/8 tsp salt
• 6 tbsp cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes
• 2/3 cup heavy cream, plus additional for brushing
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Butter a 2 1/2 quart baking dish. In a medium bowl, stir together he filling ingredients. Pour filling into the prepared dish; set aside
2. For the topping, in a food processor or large bowl, pulse or whisk together the 1 2/3 cups flour, the sugar, baking powder, and salt. Pulse or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Slowly add the 2/3 cup cream, mixing until he dough just comes together. The the dough into a lightly floured surface and pat together. Form the dough into 2-inch balls. Flatten balls gently with the palm of your hand
3. Evenly arrange the dough rounds on top of the filling. Brush a little cream over the rounds. Bake about 1 hour or until the biscuit are golden and the filling is bubbling