* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
DIY & Crafts
• a craft pumpkin
• a carving knife
• a paint brush
• gold paint
• Mod Podge
• gold glitter paper
• ribbon in a black and white pattern (look for a lightweight ribbon or a non-sheer patterned wash-style craft tape).
1. With your pencil, mark the area where you will carve the top of the pumpkin, then use your craft knife to carve the top of the craft.
2. Apply Mod Podge in a stripe down the length of the pumpkin where you will be placing your ribbon.
3. Firmly press your ribbon against the Mod Podge and let sit a moment. Then place Mod Podge on top of the ribbon to glue it to the pumpkin (so your ribbon will be glued to the pumpkin from the top and bottom). Let dry completely.
4. Paint the stem gold.
5.Trace a heart to the size and shape of your liking on the back of your glitter paper. Cut out the heart shape, apply modge podge to the back, and apply to the pumpkin.
6. Cover the hole inside with paper, place it on a plate, and fill it with candy.
You can check out more Halloween projects on this link 👉👉 http://www.buzzfeed.com/pippa/halloween-bags-and-baskets#1b7ce92