* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Healthy Summer Grilling Recipes
Food & Drink
JALAPEÑO-LIME CORN ON THE COB Total Time: 25 min | Yield: 6 servings
INGREDIENTS: 1 stick butter 1 lime, juiced and zested 1 small jalapeno, seeded 1 clove garlic 1 teaspoon sweet paprika 6 ears corn on the cob, husked 1 slice bread, of any kind Coarse salt
1) Combine butter, lime, jalapeno, garlic and paprika in food processor and pulse process until smooth.
2) Place on waxed paper or plastic and roll. Place in freezer until ready to serve.
3) Cook corn by boiling, steaming or grilling.
4) Cut disks of butter and rub onto corn, nesting the butter in a slice of bread to apply it to the hot corn.
5) Season ears with salt.
GRILLED SHRIMP WITH CHILI SAUCE Total Time: 35 min | Yield: 4 servings
2/3 to 3/4 cup chili sauce
2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
2 tablespoons lemon juice, about 1/2 lemon
1 tablespoon hot sauce, eyeball it
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon celery seed, 1/3 palmful
1 rib celery from heart with leafy tops, finely chopped
Coarsely ground black pepper
16 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
A small handful parsley, finely chopped
1) Combine the first 7 ingredients in a bowl, and season with pepper, to taste. 2) Refrigerate until ready to use.
3) Heat a grill pan or grill to medium-high.
Dress the shrimp with extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste, and smoked paprika. Skewer the shrimp onto metal skewers, to ease in turning them, and grill until the shrimp are opaque and firm, about 7 to 8 minutes.
4) Pile the shrimp on a serving platter, and drizzle with the sauce or pass the sauce at the table.
CARROT, DATE & FETA SALAD Total Time: 35 min | Yield: 4 servings
3 medium carrots
2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh cilantro
1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons honey
Juice of 1 lime
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
2 tablespoons chopped toasted almonds
2 tablespoons finely chopped dates
Thinly slice the carrots into ribbons using a vegetable peeler or mandolin, including any remaining "stubs" of carrot. Soak in ice water until the ribbons firm up and curl, about 15 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
Whisk together the cilantro, olive oil, honey, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the lime juice in a medium bowl. Add the car
1) Thinly slice the carrots into ribbons using a vegetable peeler or mandolin, including any remaining "stubs" of carrot. Soak in ice water until the ribbons firm up and curl, about 15 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
2) Whisk together the cilantro, olive oil, honey, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the lime juice in a medium bowl. Add the carrots along with the feta cheese, almonds and dates, and toss until evenly combined. 3) Serve immediately, or let the salad marinate a bit before serving.
JUICY GRIlLLED CHEESEBURGERS Total Time: 40 min | Yield: 4 servings
Canola oil or nonstick grilling cooking spray, for oiling the grates
1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons ketchup
2 tablespoons yellow mustard
4 whole wheat English muffins, split
1 medium ripe tomato, cored and cut into 4 thick slices
1 pound 90-percent lean ground beef
2 ounces 50-percent reduced-fat sharp Cheddar, grated (about 1/2 cup)
Pickles, for serving, optional
Copyright 2012 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
1) Heat a grill to medium-high direct heat and lightly oil the grates using a paper towel soaked in canola oil or nonstick grilling cooking spray.
2) Spread a 16-inch-long piece of nonstick aluminum foil on a cutting board (or mist a piece of regular aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray). Top with the onions, 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper and 1 tablespoon water. Bring two sides of the foil together, fold over twice to create a seal and then seal the remaining two ends.
3) Put on the grill and cook for 12 minutes, flipping once. The onions should be tender with only a bit of charring. Carefully open the top of the foil to let all the steam out and continue to cook the onions, tossing, until browned and lightly charred, 3 minutes longer. Remove from the heat.
4) While the onions cook, mix the ketchup and mustard together in a small bowl. Season with pepper and set aside.
5) Lightly toast the English muffins on the grill and place one top and bottom on each of 4 plates.
6) Spread some of the ketchup sauce on the bottom half of each muffin and top with a slice of tomato.
7) Divide the beef into 4 patties about 4 inches in diameter and just under 1/2-inch thick. Sprinkle with a total of 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place the burgers on the grill. Cook until the edges of the burgers are browning, 3 to 5 minutes, and then flip. Brush the burgers with the remaining ketchup sauce and evenly top with the shredded cheese.
8) Cover the burgers with the grill lid or a large heatproof bowl and continue to cook until the cheese has melted and the burgers are still a bit pink on the inside, about 3 minutes more.
9) Put one burger on top of the assembled muffin bottom and top with some of the grilled onions and the top of the muffin. Serve with pickles if desired.
CUMIN GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS Total Time: 25 min | Yield: 4 servings (1 serving equals 5 ounces chicken breast)
4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (5 to 6 ounces each) pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1) Spray a grill or grill pan with cooking spray and heat to medium-high heat. Rub chicken breasts with olive oil.
2) Combine cumin, salt and pepper and rub spice mixture evenly onto chicken breasts.
3) Grill until grill marks have formed and chicken is cooked through, about 4-5 minutes per side. Remove from heat, let rest for 5 minutes, then slice into 1/2-inch thick slices.
4) Serve over coleslaw, if desired.
You can find the sources of the recipes at: