* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Healthy No Bake Apple Pie Protein Bars
Food & Drink
2 cups gluten free oat flour (For the paleo option, use 1 cup coconut flour)
½ cup coconut flour, sifted (Can sub for almond or more oat flour)
½ cup vanilla vegan or paleo friendly protein powder
2 T granulated sweetener of choice (optional)*
1 T cinnamon
1 tsp mixed spice
1 tsp nutmeg
1/4 cup almond butter (can sub for any nut butter)
½ cup brown rice syrup (sub for maple syrup in the paleo version)
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 T + dairy free milk of choice**
1. Line a large baking dish with greased paper and set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine the flour, protein powder, granulated sweetener, cinnamon, nutmeg and mixed spice and mix well.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the nut butter and liquid sweetener and heat until melted. Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix well. Add the unsweetened applesauce and mix until combined- The batter should be crumbly.
4. Using a spoon, add the dairy free milk of choice one spoonful at a time until a thick, firm batter is formed.
5. Transfer to lined baking dish and press firmly. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
* I omitted the sweetener as my vegan protein powder was sweetened
** Depending on the flour/protein powder combination, you may need more or less. I used up to 3/4 cup with the paleo version.
If your batter is too thin (brands VS homemade applesauce vary, add a dash more coconut flour until firmer).