* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Healthy Breakfast Muffins - Fiber-rich Raspberries Keep Your Intestines Moving And Your Belly Flat.
Food & Drink
Toasted Almond Raspberry Muffins
• 3/4 cup almond flour
• 1 cup brown rice flour
• 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
• 2 large eggs
• 3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
• 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
• 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 6 ounces (about 11/2 cups) small raspberries
1. “Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line 12 cups of a muffin tin with paper liners.
2. Spread out the almond flour on a baking sheet and bake, stirring once or twice, for 5 to 7 minutes (depending on how thinly you spread the almond flour), or until lightly toasted. Let cool for a minute on the baking sheet, then transfer to a bowl.
3. Add the brown rice flour, flaxseed, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cardamom to the almond flour and whisk well to combine. With a mixer on low speed, add the eggs, yogurt, maple syrup, and oil and mix until just combined. Fold in the raspberries.
4. Divide the batter among the muffin cups. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until browned on top and a wooden pick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool the muffins on a rack.
Per muffin: 190 calories • 5g protein • 9g fat (1g saturated) • 2.5g fiber • 24g carbohydrate • 317mg sodi”“sodium • 27mg magnesium
If you have gluten issues: Choose a gluten-free brand of Greek yogurt.