* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Healthier Hair Tips
1. All Natural Shampoo: This is so important. Commercial shampoos have chemicals and sulfate that dry out your hair and make it impossible for it to reach its full potential.
2. Use a Boar Bristle Brush: They are softer on your hair than other hair brushes. They also help to equally distribute moisturizing oils throughout your hair—100% necessary for avoiding unwanted split ends!
3. Deep Condition: Deep conditioning is so important because it drastically improves the strength and overall health of your hair follicles.
4. Eat Your Vegetables! & Healthy Fats: Eating certain foods can help your hair grow & keep it healthy and strong from the inside out. Spinach, leafy greens, bee pollen, and avocado are some of the many foods that help to keep your locks beautiful & healthy when consumed regularly.
5. Let Your Hair Dry Naturally: A common mistake that many people make is wrapping their hair in a towel after they shower. Your hair is especially vulnerable when it is wet, wrapping it in a towel adds stress to your hair that can lead to breakage. Instead of wrapping it, leave it down.
7. Avoid Unhealthy Hair Habits: If you are wondering why you can’t grow long hair make sure you’re not practicing any unhealthy hair habits! #3 is the worst!