* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Have A Gorgeous Face Using These Tips!
Skin & Body
1) To keep your face clean and soft, massage some either: light cleansing lotion, almond or sunflower oil, baby lotion, a cleansing balm, or any moisturising lotion into your face and neck, then wipe your face gently with a warm flannel.
This can also take off any makeup you have on!
2) Exfoliate regularly!
3) Choose a moisturiser that suites your skin type (oily, dry, normal or combination) and use it morning and evening.
4) When you have the time, massage your face. This will boost blood circulation and prevent puffiness in the face.
5) Make a homemade face mask!
-juice a cucumber, then wipe the juice all over your face!
-mash together half a ripe banana, a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of thick cream, then smooth over your face!
-mash half a ripe avocado until its smooth and put onto your face!
6) Give yourself a mini facial!
First, put on a hairband so no hair gets in the way and start by massaging a cleansing lotion into your face using little circular motions, then do sweeping movements using the palms of your hands.
(Swipe to see more👉)
Next, wipe off the lotion with a warm flannel and carefully apply the face mask AVOIDING the eye area. Then wait five minutes.
Then wipe off the mask using the flannel again. The last thing is to massage a light moisturiser into your face!
7) Avoid touching spots!
8) To get rid of spots, try this:
-dabbing them with witch hazel, tea tree and palmarosa essential oils (use one drop of each)
-steam your face once a week
-apply an anti spot lotion
-cut a clove of garlic and rub it onto your spots!