* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Handmade Puzzle Piece Ornaments (Holiday Craft)
Home & Garden
I’m a big fan of easy handmade ornaments to make with the kids. They are always such fun keepsakes to put on the tree throughout the years. Here’s a really cute and frugal idea that you can make with dollar store items. You can change the colors, embellishments, and add glitter if you’d like.
For this craft, you’ll need:
* medium sized puzzle pieces (Snow flake=6 pieces, Reindeer=5 pieces, Wreath=17 pieces)
* white spray paint
* glue (tacky craft glue or hot glue)
* Snowflakes will need a one inch wide cardboard circle in white
* craft embellishments (glitter, sequins, googly eyes, buttons, etc)
* small ribbon or string to hang
Spray paint both sides of the puzzle pieces and let dry.
Wreath: Glue about 18 pieces into a circular shape. Add embellishments. You can also personalize this and glue a photo to the back. Loop a ribbon and glue to hang.
Reindeer: Glue two “antler” pieces to a “head” piece and repeat for the other “antler”. Glue eyes and a nose. Tie ribbon to hang
Snowflake: Glue three pieces equally spaced apart to the cardboard circle. Flip it over and glue three more pieces as shown. Loop a piece of thin ribbon and glue to hang.
This year, we decorated a tiny tree especially for the kid’s handmade ornaments along with popcorn garland. It’s so cute
I hope you enjoyed this Tip!! Please feel free to leave your feedback in the comments!!
Happy Holidays!! 🎄🎄
Thank you!! 💖😄✌️