* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Hand Painted Wine Glasses
A gift for any occasion! These glasses were made for a bride-to-be, using the colors she has chosen for her wedding!
What you need:
- enamel spray paint
I used two different brands: rust-oleum craft and hobby paint (pink) and valspar gloss paint (navy)
- rubber bands - various sizes
- extra: glitter glue
- place rubber bands on glass as desired
- spray paint the glasses and let them dry for about 2 hours
- cut off rubber bands - I added glitter glue to spice it up, and let dry
- place on aluminum foil on cookie sheet in cool oven then bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
This is my first attempt at decorating and baking glass so I would hand wash the items after use.