* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Halloween/fall Pumpkin Craft! <3
Family & Kids
What you’ll need:
1. Heavy paper – scrap book paper and card stock both work well.
2. Hole punch – either circle or something funky, whatever is on hand.
3. Scissors – again, normal or funky! I like the scalloped edge version.
4. Pipe cleaners.
5. Ruler and pencil.
1. Using your ruler, divide the paper into even sections. 1 to 2 inch sections work well. Use larger sections for larger pumpkins and smaller sections for the tiny pumpkins.
2. Using your hole punch, punch a hole in each end of the sections.
3. Cut each section apart – no need to be perfect, “close enough” works fine!
4. Create a twisted loop at the end of one pipe cleaner. Then thread the pipe cleaner through one side of each strip of paper. This is great for small hands to do.
5. After all strips are threaded, then thread the other end of the paper on to the other end of the pipe cleaner. The result will be a bent piece of paper connected to the pipe cleaner on both ends.
6. Make another twisted loop in the pipe cleaner on top of the strips of paper to trap them in place. Make the second twisted loop in the pipe low to create short, fat pumpkins or high to create tall, skinny pumpkins.
7. Take a second pipe cleaner or the left over piece from the center pipe cleaner and twist it around a pencil to make a spiral “pumpkin stem”.