* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
#HalloweenTip. Joker Edition
Things you need:
1) white acrylic paint
2) black acrylic paint
3) red acrylic paint
4) various paintbrushes (to your liking)
5) a mirror or something so you can see what you are doing
1) find a nice picture of the joker for reference (I've added one to the back of this tip)
2) paint a nice coating of white acrylic paint
3) using the red acrylic paint, paint the "joker smile" (it's easier if you lightly outline with the red paint first then fill in to the places you want)
4) the eyes are also better if you outline where you want to paint. (This will be done with the black acrylic paint
5) add whatever details you want to the eyes and mouth (in mine, I added lines below the eyes and made my mouth lines less straight)
-Practice your creepy smile with the joker makeup so you can really scare some people
-Get the costume and props
-Work on the "joker" jump (you know what I'm talking about)
-And most importantly, HAVE FUN!!