* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Halloween Makeup: Turn Yourself Into A Mermaid 🎃
1. Start with a natural makeup look for your base so you have a barrier of your normal makeup between the stage makeup just in case there are any sensitivities.
2. Apply a fuchsia shadow like Urban Decay Electric Palette in Jilted ($49) to your outer crease, extending slightly outside the corners to create a sort of a cat eye shading but thicker and on the outer half of your eyelid as well.
3. Add a dusty purple like the one from the Pop Beauty Sunshine Palette ($33).
4. Highlight the inside corners of your eyes and the lower lash line extending to the bottom of the cat eye with a vibrant blue shadow like Urban Decay Electric Palette in Gonzo ($49).
5. Dust on a light blue shadow like the one from Pop Beauty Sunshine Palette ($33) on your brow bone and inside corners of your lower lash line.
6. Add a peachy shimmery blush like Orgasm by Nars ($37).
7. Highlight your cheekbones with High Beam by Benefit ($17).
8. Now’s the fun part! Use a piece of fishnet as a stencil and a makeup sponge to apply Ben Nye Cosmic Blue and Turquoise to your cheeks for a fun effect.
9. Use the Natural Set Colorless Face Powder ($28) with a face brush to set the makeup. Stipple the brush onto your face — do not slide the brush.
10. Apply a set of sparkly false eyelashes. You can find at your local drugstore.
11. For your lips, brush on an orchid type of purple gloss like L’Oreal Colour Riche Lip Color in Purple Prelude ($5).
this is a basic tutorial that can be taken to other levels with a little improvisation. Add some scales to your body and top it off with glitter to take it even farther.