* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Food & Drink
This delicious lovechild of the beef and veggie burger still packs great meaty flavor, but for fewer calories and a lot less money, thanks to inexpensive lentils.
3 c cooked lentils or beans
1 c finely chopped bell pepper or other vegetable
1 lb ground beef or other ground meat
1 egg (optional)
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. ROUGHLY mash the lentils with the back of a large spoon.
2. MIX the lentils, bell pepper, and ground beef with your hands in a large bowl. If you're grilling, add an egg to keep the patties from crumbling. Season with salt and pepper and form into 8 patties.
3. PLACE a large skillet over medium-high heat (or fire up the grill, if you have one), and add the patties. Sear them until they're dark brown on one side, about 5 minutes, then flip and do the same on the other side.
4. SERVE on toasted buns with your favorite condiments and fresh vegetables.
NUTRITION (per serving) 306 cal, 22 g pro, 38 g carb, 9 g fiber, 8 g sugars, 8 g fat, 2.5 g sat fat, 336 mg sodium
Thanks for looking. This is not my recipe. Please follow the link provided below and view the original article in its entirety along with many other great ideas!