* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Hair Tips And Tricks On How To Get Gorgeous Smooth Healthy Hair
1)•Trim your hair every 6-8 weeks• now it might seem weird cutting your hair while trying to grow it out, you want to cut off the dead/ split ends. If the split ends work there way up your hair, it leads to hair breakage and more vulnerable hair. While getting trims helps keep your hair from damage, it also makes it look cleaner and nicer
2) • washing your hair• instead of washing your hair everyday( which can make it dry ) wash your hair every other day or every three days. If you have oily hair, use a certain shampoo meant for that type of hair such as head and shoulders. When u get in the➡️
shower and are not washing your hair, put your hair in a shower cap and use dry shampoo so that your hair isn't oily. Once a week I like using Argan oil 3 minute deep conditioning treatment in replace of regular conditioner. It strengthens and restores my hair and makes it super soft. When I get out of the shower when my hair his still damp, I spray in Argan oil from morocco and it mends split ends, protects ur hair from UV rays, and makes your hair shiny and smooth when it drys. When you get out of the shower, don't use a blow dryer or towel to dry your hair, instead use an old shirt. ➡️
It decreases frizz, and when your out your hair up in a towel, it causes breakage. And a tip that is extremely important is DO NOT BRUSH YOUR HAIR WHEN ITS WET!! Please!! When your hair is wet, it's at its weakest point, so when you brush it your basically tugging at your hair when it's defenseless. If you must, comb through it with your fingers or with a wide tooth comb. Lastly, before you get out of the shower, rinse your hair with cold water for at least 10 seconds to lock in the moisture.
Use hair masks once every 2 weeks!
DIY hair masks:
- 8 strawberries, one egg yolk, 2 tbsp a of olive oil
- 3 tbsp olive oil & 2 eggs
- heat up olive oil and flip upside down to get blood flow to your hair follicles then massage the olive oil into the roots of your hair
- 2 brown bananas, 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp olive oil & 1 tbsp honey. Blend the bananas until no chunks, then add the rest of the ingredients.
You can also just buy a mask from the store!
Brush your hair twice a day, and before you go to bed, braid your hair so that you don't get tangled, knotty, bed head in the morning and it also doubles as no heat beach waves. Other ways for no heat styles can be sea salt sprays, wrapping your hair around cloth or paper towels for more define curls ( watch this for a full tutorial