* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Hair Brushing Mistakes!!!
1. You’re brushing your hair from top to bottom. This can actually cause tons of breakage. When untangling your hair, you should always start from the bottom and work your way up so that you don’t pull on it and cause damage.
2. You’re using the wrong brush for your hair type. All brushes aren’t created equally, and neither are all hair types, so your BFF’s brush might not be right for your strands. Use a large round brush to add volume, while a flat brush is best for a sleeker finish. If your hair is coarse or curly, you’re going to need a tougher brush with enough tension to pull through your hair.
3. You’re not brushing enough. With the beachy #IWokeUpLikeThis waves trend in full effect, lots of girls aren’t brushing their hair enough. It’s healthy to brush your hair a couple of times a day (gently), especially if it’s long. This conditions your strands by distributing hair oils and helps keep your scalp healthy.
4. Your brush is too rough on your scalp. Your scalp is actually the key to growing healthy, beautiful hair, so treat it like gold. Test out a brush by making sure it doesn’t feel too rough on your scalp. Brushing your hair shouldn’t be painful!
5. You’re using the same brush when your hair is wet. Wet hair is especially prone to breakage. When detangling wet strands, use a comb or a brush that is specifically made to gently do the job
You probably never knew that there could be a wrong way to do something as simple as brushing your hair. But there is, and it could majorly damage your strands.