* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
HOW TO REMOVE NAIL VARNISH WITHOUT ACETONE REMOVER (4 EASY STEPS)
Painting your nails for a night out or a cute date?. Disaster strikes and you have no nail varnish remover.. DON'T PANIC! I'll show you how to do it...
1. Find some spray deodorant. Many deodorants have solvents that can be a wonderful remover for anything that can't be cleaned very easily, from nail polish to permanent markers.
2. Spray some deodorant from as close to your nails as you can. Make sure you don't injure yourself if the deodorant has a quick evaporating propellant that will cause freeze burns— it will work better this way.
3. Rub your nails with a handkerchief or napkin. The nail polish won't go away immediately; just persist until your nails are clean. Repeat step 2 if you need to. Rub more thoroughly around the borders of your nails. That's where the nail polish will stick to.
4. Enjoy your clean nails! And don't forget to be more careful next time you do your manicure or pedicure.