* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
HOW TO FADE ALL HAIR DYES 😆😆😘😘😘
Ok so this is how I faded my hair I had ariels color red and I did this and now it's lighted up to brown and blonde and so first
1. Get a bowl and spoon or something to mix with
2. Get dawn dish soap the blue kind and shampoo I would go with head and shoulders but any shampoo should work and baking soda
3. Put 4 table spoons of shampoo In the bowl and 5-7 table spoon of baking soda and 5 drops of dish soap
4. Mix and put into ur hair for about 45 minutes no matter what color besides black that about 2 hours and it will fade a bit to brown and set ur timer
5. Ur timer is done now wash ur hair in hot water shampoo then dry it so u have a lighter color ENJOY UR LIGHTER HAIR COLOR
Do this for a week or 2 and u won't have much hair color left