* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
HOW TO BLOW DRY BIG WAVES
Boar bristel brush.
Heat protectant and styling product. Like B&B Prep– heat protectant/detangler and B&B Thickening spray– root lift.
and a little bit of time :)
1. Start by prepping the hair with bumble & bumble prep and thickening spray. This allows the hair to stay in the shape you blow dry. Make sure hair is generously damp with the product (either from the shower or dry hair) Comb the hair evenly.
2. First, dry the roots lifting them away from the direction of the growth. Then start taking sections of hair (as big as your round brush) and start drying the hair as your rolling the brush up and down the shaft of the hair.
3. Once you have dried each section, take your fingers and roll the hair around them, as if you’re “rolling” your hair. (also- make sure there is a good hole in the rolls, this assures a good curl)
4. Pin and spray each roll as you go. Let the hair cool off, once you’re done with the last roll give the entire hair time to set. (we suggest to do your make up at this point)
5. Once the hair sets, take each roll down. Then take a boar bristle brush and start brushing your hair out. This might seem like you’re combing all the curl out, but what you’re doing is creating a wave by combing all the curls together, and taming them.Let the hair do its thing and spray once you achieve the look you love!