* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Grow Your Own Pineapple! 🍍🍍🍍
Food & Drink
1. Get fresh, underripe pineapple
2. Cut off top and let dry in the sun for 1 week
3. Make sure stem is exposed
4. Full large glass with water
5. Crisscross toothpicks across top of cup to hold pineapple crown in place
6. Place in sun for 2 weeks until roots sprout
7. Keep out of extreme temperatures and change our water every few days to avoid mold
8. Fill 6 inch pot with light soil w/ 30% organic matter
9. Plant crown in soil, not getting soil on leaves
10. Keep in sunny, warm room, preferably humid
11. Keep moist and fertilized w/ half strength fertilizer
12. IMPORTANT: Only fertilizer twice a month in the summer
13. Look for red or blue flowers in center of plant
14. This may take years, but it takes 6 months for full fruit development after flowers bloom
Please like and share and let me know if you try this!!!