* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Green Tea Can Do All That?! Benefits Of This Super Drink!
Food & Drink
There are so many benefits of green tea, health and more.
1. No one food or drink will protect you completely from disease, health has to do with lifestyle and genes. But green tea is one of the best and healthiest things to drink. Green tea is full of catechins, which are antioxidants that fight cell damage
2. Green tea has been shown to improve blood flow and lower cholesterol. And many studies show it can help prevent a range of heart-related issues
3. It's good for your brain. People who drink green tea have greater activity in the working memory of your brain. It also has been proven to help block the formation of plaques that lead to Alzheimer's disease.
4. It keeps the blood sugar steady in people with diabetes. Green tea can help protect against the damage a high-fat diet can cause
5. Although it can't directly make you drop pounds, it does help your metabolism and is a better alternative to sugary drinks and soda. If you sub 1-2 cups of green tea for one can of soda, over the next year you'd save over 50,000 calories.
6. Green tea can't yet be proven anti-cancerous but it does aid the growth of healthy cells which impacts your health.
7. Green tea is calming. A natural chemical called theanine found in green tea can provide a calming effect.
8. Studies suggest that the catechin in tea can destroy bacteria and viruses that cause throat infections, dental caries and other dental conditions
9. Green tea can also help with wrinkles and the signs of aging, because of the antioxidants and anti-inflammatory activities
10. Unsweetened brewed green tea is a zero calorie beverage. Therefore it's a good alternative to water plus it contains all the benefits.