* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Great Photography Tips 📷
Us Photographers may have a habit of being perfectionists when it comes to capturing the world around us. Here are some very helpful tips on improving your photographic skills! Kudos to you for being a Photographer! Photography is awesome! 👍
1. Clouds are your friends! Overcast days offer the best lighting.
2. Try out new angles. Don't be afraid to crawl on the floor or climb on tables.
3. Candid photos are more honest and compelling. Photograph people in the moment.
4. Ditch cheesy editing tricks. (AKA selective coloring, huge watermarks, and heavy vignettes.)
5. When it comes to composition, be aware of everything: subject and background.
6. Change up your subjects! See how everyday, ordinary things can be beautiful.
And 7. Experiment. Take chances. You can always throw photos in the trash bin later.
There you have it! Those were some helpful tricks for photography! Here's a clever idea to try! 👆 Oh, and have a great day! 😀