* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Got Greasy Roots & Dry Ends?!?
Causes of greasy roots
- your using the wrong shampoo
- your eating too many oily food, (this can be fried food, takeaways etc
- your shampooing your hair too much (I do have a tip on how how often you should wash your hair, check it out)
- your going to bed with wet or damp hair
Causes of dry ends
- over shampooing & conditioning hair
- too much expose to heat
- not giving hair a break (from heat or styling products
- your ends are not getting enough moisturiser (oil)
- brushing hair when wet
What to do to get rid of oily roots & dry ends:
1 first of all change your diet, start eating more healthy, cut out all fried food. (It's ok to have sometimes)
2 if you have split ends, I suggest you get them trimmed before doing anything else - get this done at a salon.
3 change your shampoo, avoid shampoo aimed at dry & damaged hair, use a shampoo aimed at normal hair.
4 avoid washing your hair too much
(check out my tip how often you should wash your hair & my other tip on how to wash your hair - the right way)
5 at least 3-4 times a week before bed apply olive oil or coconut oil all over hair, make sure you massage scalp & brush hair so there is no tangles, make sure you put a good amount of oil onto the dry ends. Go to sleep & wash off in the morning (the more you do this, more effective it will be
6 if roots are still dry in the morning, apply some oil into roots, lightly.
Just put a small amount of oil onto hand & rub onto roots
- apply oil onto hair as often as you can.
7 once a week you can also apply a fruit hair pack (check out my tip - fruit hair pack for healthy looking hair, choose the hair pack relevant to you)