* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
🌟Gorgeous Skin-Tone Nude Nails Using Foundation?! Awesome!🌟
Ever wanted to find the perfect nail polish that matches your skin tone, or just want a pretty nude polish without all the price? Well, that just got a lot easier! Here's how!
I discovered this exciting trick and, I know, it sounds pretty odd but WORKS!!! All you are going to need is: •A brush (preferably an old nail polish brush) •Any old foundation (the liquid kind)
1. First of all, apply a base coat to protect your natural nails.
2. Apply the liquid foundation using your old brush/nail polish brush as you would normal nail polish! You may need 2 coats to create a perfectly opaque finish; remember to let the foundation dry before applying a second quote!
3. Leave to dry for about 2-5 minutes, until they are "tacky" as I like to call them (the in between stage) where the nails are not yet completely dry!
4. Apply a matte or normal topcoat to protect your nails; you may need several coats.
5. (Optional): add gemstones for a gorgeous look!👆
•Seeing as this is not normal nail polish, you may want to apply one coat of topcoat daily or so, to keep your design up to scratch and for a longer lasting, glossier finish.
•If you go outside the cuticles when applying the foundation, then just dip a cotton bud in nail polish remover and clean!
•Apply a white base-color to your nails before applying the foundation to make the color pop a little more, as well as for a smoother finish!
•Isn't it so annoying when you get a smudge on your nails? Well, it may sound a but strange, but all you need to do is lick it! Problem solved!
Thanks for looking... ...PLEASE LIKE BEFORE SAVING!