* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Food & Drink
Follow this recipe for gingerbread cheesecakes!
For the crust:
1 cup gingersnap crumbs
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
⅛ cup granulated sugar
For the cheesecake:
1 pound (16 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
¾ cups granulated sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs, room temperature
⅛ cup unsulfured molasses
pinch of salt
¾ teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
dash of cloves
fresh whipped cream, optional
sprinkle of nutmeg, optional
mini gingerbread men, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line 16 cupcake tins with baking cups and set aside.
2. To make the crust - in a small bowl, combine the gingersnap crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Mix until all the crumbs are moistened. Scoop slightly under 1 tablespoon of the mixture and use your fingers to press into the bottom of each cupcake well. Bake for about 5 minutes, until the crust is set. Place pan on a wire rack to cool.
3. To make the cheesecake - reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the cream cheese. Beat on medium speed for about 3 minutes, until fluffy. Add in the sugar and vanilla extract and beat until combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl if needed. Add in the eggs, one at a time, and beat on low speed after each addition until incorporated. Add the molasses, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Beat until combined.
4. Evenly distribute the filling among the 16 cooled cupcake tins. Bake for about 22 to 25 minutes, until the cheesecakes are set but still slightly wobbly in the centers (they may look puffed but will return to normal after removed from the oven). Let the pans cool on a wire rack. Once completely cool, transfer to the refrigerator and let chill uncovered for at least four hours.
5. Before serving, top each cheesecake with a dollop of fresh whipped cream. Sprinkle with a touch of nutmeg and gently press a mini gingerbread man into the top for garnish.
Don't forget to like/follow!
Thanks and happy holidays!