* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Fun Truth or Dare Game
All you really need is to buy the Tumbler blocks game, and a permament marker. You can get both of those things at Wal-Mart.
Flip the blocks over and write dares and questions on them. Flip them over so no one can see the writing, stack the blocks up like you're supposed to. Each person picks a block, slides it out and says the block dare aloud. And must do it. If they knock the tower over, they must do the biggest dare.
Here are examples of "Truth" questions to ask:
1. Describe the first time you got drunk.
2. What is your favorite sex position?
3. Who is the worst kisser you've ever kissed?
4. What is your favorite drinking beverage?
5. Describe your favorite sexual fantasy.
1. Describe your first kiss.
2. Who is your best friend?
3. What is a pet peeve that you have?
4. Do you have any nasty habits?
5. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
Here are examples of "Dares" to do:
1. Give the person of your choosing a one minute lap dance.
2. Try to seduce the person to your left.
3. Mix two different alcoholic beverages together and take a shot.
4. Take a shot every time you cuss.
5. Do a strip tease without actually taking off your clothes.
1. Mix two unlike foods together and eat them.
2. Streak outside, no matter the weather.
3. Cut a piece of your own hair off.
4. Kick the person to your left.
5. Play the rest of the game with out an article of clothing on.