* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Fun And Easy Healthy Eating Tips👏
Health & Fitness
1. Flavor your water. Drinking eight glasses of water in a day is a task for anyone, especially those who can’t stand the lack of flavor. Add slices of lemon, orange, or cucumber to glass bottles of water, and make tags with pictures of each fruit to tie onto the bottles.
2. Include some dip. Don't just pack an apple for your snack. Slice up your fruit and buy (or make your own) individual almond or peanut butter packets. It's best to get your nut butters from the health food shop to avoid the added sugar and preservatives that are in regular supermarket brands.
3. Add some sweet potato. Pre-bake cubes of sweet potato to add to your salad. When you only have time to whip up a quick bowl of greens, adding some sweet potato and feta cheese gives you the extra flavor and solid boost your body craves.
4. Don't forget about cheese! Remember when your mom would pack you string cheese in your lunchbox? Cheese is a great way to get more calcium from your diet, and having a small amount every day will keep you from overindulging in a cheese platter.
5. Be prepared. Sitting at work and looking wistfully at the vending machine isn't good for anyone. Create your own trail mix with dried fruit (we like golden raisins and cranberries), nuts, and sunflower seeds, then store it in ziplock bags that you can take to work.