* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Frozen Root Beer Float Pie
Food & Drink
1 tub (8oz) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
3/4 cup cold regular root beer
1/2 cup regular milk
Root Beer Extract to taste
1 package (4 serving size) instant vanilla pudding mix
1 graham cracker crust
8 Maraschino cherries
1. Combine root beer, milk and pudding mix in a bowl
2. Whisk until it begins to thicken. Fold in half of the whipped topping and root beer extract. Start with just a little of the extract and give it a taste. You can continue adding more until desired flavor is reached.
3. Spread into the pie crust. Refrigerate for 5 minutes then top with remaining whipped topping.
4. Slice the pie into 8 even slices (this makes it really easy to cut when it's frozen). Add a cherry on each slice.
5. Freeze 8 hours or overnight.
This pie will seem a little bit runny prior to freezing. Prior to freezing, slice the pie, this makes for easy serving once ready!