You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Track an order
Log In or Register
From Frizz To Perfect Straight Locks 💖
You will need:
- Honey (liquid not comb)
- Conditioner (I used Treseme)
- Shower cap (if not I used plastic bags to cover the hair only: I do not promote putting plastic bags over your head whatsoever)
- Small pot
- Hairdyer (if you like to blow dry)
- Put 1 and half teaspoon of honey into the pot, then mix in with some conditioner (about half of what you'd normally use) and then mix together to create a creamy colouring (depends on conditioner colouring).
Tip: use less honey if your hair is shorter.
- Rinse your hair through with some warm water, and then place the honey mixture into your hair. Make sure to work through to the ends, and cover the whole of your head.
In addition massage your head for about 30-60 seconds; this will help stimulate hair growth, oils etc.
- Once the mixture is in your hair, use your shower cap to cover your hair and rinse under hot water (not boiling) for 100 seconds. Once done that, stop rinsing and leave the mixture on for a further 7-10 minutes (leave shower cap on).
- Once the time is up, rinse the mixture out throughly and dry your hair :)
Your hair should now be smooth and straight and frizz free! :)
Tip: remember everyone's hair is different, and some people may get different results etc, so experiment :)
Better after in better lighting
Don't forget to save, like and share if you like this tip! :)