* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Fried Rice Recipe!
Food & Drink
Hibachi-Style Fried Rice! It tastes almost exactly like restaurants'!
This recipe is from Allrecipes.com
• 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
• 2 Eggs (Beaten)
• 1 Cup Chopped Grilled Chicken or Pork (Optional)
• 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Onion
• 2 Tablespoons Chopped Garlic
• 2 Cups Cooked White Rice
• 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Preferably use rice 1 - 2 days after you've cooked it.
- Chicken doesn't have to be grilled. I normally make mine in a skillet with some olive oil.
1) Heat a wok or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil.
2) Cook and stir eggs in the hot oil until cooked through.
3) Add Garlic, Green Onion, and Chicken to scrambled eggs. Cook and stir until heated through.
4) Mix rice into the egg mixture. Cook and stir until rice is warmed.
5) Add soy sauce. Cook and stir until rice mixture is evenly coated.
Then you're done making your Hibachi-Style Fried Rice!