* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Fried Ice Cream
Food & Drink
1 56 ounce container of vanilla ice cream
3 cups of crushed corn flakes
1 1/2 cups of vanilla sandwich cookie crumbs
3 tablespoons of sugar
2 eggs lightly beaten
1. scoop the vanilla ice cream into large scoops and place in a 9 by 13 pan cover the pan tightly and freeze for at least 1 hour
2. prepare the coating combine the crushed cornflakes cookie crumbs and sugar in a mixing bowl
3. Remove frozen ice cream from the freezer one at a time dip a scoop into the crumb mixture then into the beaten eggs and then back into the crumb mixture make sure that the ice cream is completely covered in crumbs or it won't fry properly form scoops into neat balls repeat with all of the scoops quickly so they don't melt too much
4. place the coated ice cream balls back into the freezer freeze for at least 2 hours
To fry ice cream
1. Remove ice cream from the freezer seconds before frying do not let sit it will melt fry one at a time for 30 seconds. do not fry too long.