* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Here's how to do a French pedi! It's simple and cute:) and you won't have to spend 30$ which you can but a cute dress to wear:)!
1) Apply a base coat. Let it dry for half an hour to be safe (you will see why shortly). You could watch your favorite television show to help pass some time. If it is not completely dry, your pedicure could not turn out right. How bad would that be?
2) After you are positive your base coat is dry, pick out your favorite color. This will be the color of your tip.
3) Next, get some tape and put it on your toe-nails. The space you leave left over will eventually create the tip of your pedicure.
4) Get the polish of your choice and add a little on the brush. Paint the space you had left over with the polish. Do that for all of your toe-nail.
5) Allow your pedicure to dry before removing the tape. If you remove the tape while it is still wet your supposed-to-be straight line won't be so straight. I suggest waiting another half-hour before removing the tape.
6) Finally apply your top-coat to your toe-nails. This will allow it to last longer.
Thank you for looking at this tip! Please LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE! FOLLOW for my next tip: make your own cologne water