* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Food Is Fuel
Food & Drink
Vegan Banana Strawberry Oatmeal Squares
They’re om-nom-nom-tastic. And super healthy too! Makes 8 squares at 70 calories each.
1 small banana, mashed
1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1 1/4 cup oats (I used Quaker Quick Oats)
2 large strawberries, diced (you can also substitute for raspberries, blueberries, peaches, etc.)
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 dash cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon white sugar (optional)
1. In a medium sized bowl, blend banana, applesauce, and vanilla extract.
2. In another larger bowl, mix oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
3. Slowly add the banana mixture into the oatmeal mixture. Add the diced strawberries (make sure they’re fairly small pieces!)
4. Grease 6 by 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray. Scoop the mixture into there.
5. Optional step: Sprinkle sugar on top of the mixture.
6. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F. They’re ready when they turn golden brown and no residue comes up when you poke them with a fork.
7. Let them cool for 20 min before cutting them up into squares.