* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Five Tips To Improve Your Showmanship In The Ring
1) Always check in with your judge to show that you are paying attention at all times without over doing it.
2) Keep good posture even when in line. Always stand tall and proud. Not paying attention in line shows the judge that you care about doing well in this class and that you are not just waiting their time.
3) Dressing the part. Don't just throw on a nice outfit and call is good take some time to really make yourself look nice with both your clothes and makeup. And also with your horse make sure they are groomed and clean as can be.
4) Respect your competitors. Even if the judge isn't there or around these girls and guys can become your best friends don't just see them as competition having friends make showing so much more fun when you have others to root for other then yourself.
5) Last but not least be a gracious winner. Don't be that person that brags about their placing remember to congratulate your peers and especially if you don't do as well as you thought don't sulk about it have a good attitude.