* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
First Timers: Tips On Putting Fake Nails On
If you plan on putting fake nails on yourself for the first time, here are some tips to make your experience and outcome a whole lot better.
1. Find the closest size of fake nail for each finger. This will prevent them from falling off. If your size range is limited, choose the one that is slightly bigger than your certain nail. File the sides so it fits that nail.
2. Make sure you cut your real nails very short. You don't want them to be showing when you put the fake ones on top!
3. If this is your first time, try and trim the fake nails so they're not too long. You may tend to find discomfort because of the fact that you're not used to having long nails. You can gradually make them longer everytime you put new ones on.
4. If you have square fake nails, file the corners gently to prevent it from latching on to garments and you from scratching yourself.
5. If you ever put too much glue and it starts to seep through the sides, simply clean it off with acetone or nail polish remover.
6. When putting on the glue, let the glue become tacky so its easier to apply the fake nail.
7. DO NOT PEEL THE FAKE NAIL OFF AS THIS DAMAGES THE REAL NAIL