* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Fast Hair Growth!
In 9 months I have grown my hair from an A-line bob to past shoulder length hair!!! I know 9 months seems like a long time but hair growth takes awhile but you can get loner hair faster with these tips!! My friends and family are amazed how fast my hair is growing :)
Please read and follow!
Here is the original hair cut, with blonde hair, dead ends 9 months ago. (Still loved the cut but wanted long hair again)
This is the end result in 9 months!!! Amazing right! Read more!
1. Dyed my hair darker. If you don't wanna do this, skip, it was just the best option for me than bleaching.
2. Once a week do a hair mask! I made a natural one, you can google for what your different needs are, dry and damaged or oily hair.
3. Brush your hair out at night. I would brush my hair with a paddle brush from roots to tip for 30-40 mins before bed every night!
4. At night tie your hair up in a tight bun or braid! Never just let your hair go wild when you sleep. My split end improved quickly with this tip!
5. Wash your hair every other day!
6. Stop using hot tools on your hair. This was the hardest one for me, but I found a no heat curl and use that only.
Now my hair is longer and thicker I don't have to use hot tools and when I do I only fix my bangs :)
Hope this helps!